By default HP blade enclosures come with private certificates that will cause web browsers to display a warning message each time the Onboard Administrator is accessed. This article provides the steps to configure a valid, self-signed, or publicly-signed certificate to eliminate these warning messages.
- Login to the active OA of the blade enclosure
- On the left side expand Active Onboard Administrator and select Certificate Administration
- Click the Certificate Request tab
- Select Generate a certificate-signing request (CSR)
- Under the Required Information heading populate the information to create the CSR
- Common Name should be the FQDN of the blade enclosure
- Click Apply